Saturday, August 2, 2014

Currently August, A Sale and a Winner!

Welcome to August!  Thanks to Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for this monthly link up of what our lives are Currently like!
Have you heard about the big Teachers Pay Teachers sale that is next Monday and Tuesday?  My entire store will be 28% off if you enter code BTS14 .  That is a HUGE savings. I've got my shopping cart packed and ready for checkout on Monday.
250 × 120
As for my own store, this would be a great time to pick up my vocabulary program, Word Parts We Know.  I have had so much success with using this program in my classroom and am looking forward to beginning it again this year.  Basically, students learn five new Greek or Latin word parts a week, which gradually builds their vocabulary to help them learn new words. It is not overwhelming and is a lot of fun!
My other product that I am so excited about is my new Writer's Notebook Reference product. If you teach writer's workshop, then you want to check out this product!  It can make your life so much easier!
Earlier this week, I offered one copy of Writer's Notebook Reference to a reader who pinned my new product.  I'm happy to say that the winner is Monica Roland!  However, I'm sad to say that I cannot send her the product because she is a "no reply blogger" so I don't have her email.  If you are Monica, please drop me an email and let me know how to find you!  :)

Thanks for dropping by! 

4 comments:

  1. Fresh summer veggies from the garden are the BEST! I love reading during the summer and that is something I miss during the school year. I just don't have the time to read as much as I would like.
    Miss King's Enchanted Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh veggies from the garden would be nice... if I could get to mine before the squirrels around here did! My start dates are the same as you... hey! Are you a Michigan blogger? See you around. Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing beats fresh veggies! We don't have as many this year but are still getting some. Good luck teaching your class this week. I know you will do great. Be sure to give all of us an update!!! Can't wait to see you on Tuesday for EdCamp.
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden sounds lovely! I really wish it was Summer here! Good luck with heading back to work.
    Books, Bugs and Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)